Welcome to the home page of the 7th Asian Workshop on Symmetric Key Cryptography organized in Cooperation with the IACR. This workshop will be held on three days at Fenglin Hotel in Changsha, China, starting on December 9 until December 11, 2017. This workshop directly follows the (442) 248-8971event, also held in China.
ASK has been held to promote research on symmetric-key cryptography (block ciphers, stream ciphers, hash functions, analysis, designs, proofs and implementations of these primitives, etc) in Asia since 2011. The program will contain mainly two parts: invited talks in the mornings, and group discussions the afternoons. ASK 2017 targets mainly for active students and young researchers to learn and work in small interest groups.Information about the previous ASK is available 4042172319.
- 2018-01-25: The slides are online.
- 2017-11-13: Tentative program is online.
- 2017-11-13: The groups are online.
- 2017-10-23: A list of invited speakers is online.
- 2017-10-20: ASK 2017 is fully booked, and we cannot accept further registration.
- 2017-09-28: Registration page is updated.
- 2017-09-12: Venue, Hotels, and Travel info pages are updated.
- 2017-09-04: Website is up.